Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Short story collection: Small Truths and Other Lies by Oren Shafir

A sample short story


Dead Man's Boots
Jinji wore Avi’s boots after Avi died. It doesn’t matter how he died. Maybe he got caught by a friendly bullet. Maybe he caught shrapnel in the head. Maybe... Read more



First lines of some of my other tales

The Almost Man
My short-term memory is fucked. I forget things. My long-term memory is also fucked. I remember things...


Backsliders
Thinking about Sherry's naked body and his mother at the same time made Tiny Teddy nervous...


Photographs and Memories
I am told that my great-grandfather, Moishe, used to get sick every year during the fast of Yom-kippur... 


Read these stories and more. Download the Kindle ebook now

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...