Thursday, November 14, 2013

This Is How It Feels (A 100-word freaky flash fiction story) by Oren Shafir


horror fiction woman with knifeI never intended this, but she just wouldn't acknowledge what she'd put me through. She picked up her phone and started scrolling. She ignored me. She looked at the clock, the door. Her eyes were darting everywhere.



I needed to make her understand. I needed to make her understand what it feels like. How the world shrinks around you. How the pain is so intense you think you're dying. You can't breath. You can't move.  I just wanted her to understand. And I needed to show her.

So I showed her. It feels like getting stabbed in the heart.

Read another flash fiction suspense story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...